November 17, 2011

Gaming: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Day 1

I missed a day of blogging just because I had too much gaming. Well, I've been waiting for this game to go out since Maximilian has been showing some tutorials on the new characters. People in the SEO reseller industry have to have their well-deserved rest, too. Haha! Anyway, I was thinking of using Strider Hiryu, but I only got to try out the new Marvel characters in the roster.

I tried some of the stuff in Mission mode, and I just liked how Iron Fist plays. I'm thinking of making this character as my battery character. For those who don't know what a battery character is, it's the character that gains all of the meter. Iron Fist just has a convenient move for that. DP+H (forward, down, down+forward ~ H) activates a power up that increases the amount of super meter Iron Fist gains over a period of time. Another good thing about Iron Fist is--

Iron Fist
WHAT IS AN AIR COMBO?

Anyway, that's about it for now. I can't really say much about the other Marvel characters yet. I'll try to write something about 'em once I get into training mode. For now, I'll be using Iron Fist. Dominate the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment